12.23.2009

Quiz Results and Christmas Cheer

Obviously Oliver won. Oliver, If I had a virtual blue ribbon I would give it to you. Honorable mention also goes to Liz for being honest about the vegetable conflict. The rest of you must be death eaters. It's the only logical reason you'd be promoting the Voldemort/vegetable industry. Just kidding... sort of.

In other news, I am at work right now. Some people have really important jobs (like firemen, doctors, and of course admin assistants) and still have to work on holidays like Christmas Eve Eve. The good news is that I turned off my alarm this morning, and I have no intention of turning it back on until next year. Take THAT, world!! Tomorrow we will be flying to sunny CA to enjoy some warm weather and Christmas cheer with a certain Moorhead bunch. I just hope this doesn't impede our travels:

Freezing Rain / Wind

High 33°F
Feels like: 18°F
Wind: 26 mph
Precip 100%

Eek. Thank goodness for heaters that work and husbands who drive when you don't want to deal with icy roads. Our flight better not get cancelled because I can't wait one more day to hug these cute kids:




(Linz looks more like a foxy lady than a cute kid here... probably because she is a foxy lady...)

Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. Baaaa! The cuteness is overwhelming! Have fun. Also, because I didn't join the quiz, I pick A- Delightful. NOT because I actually think that, but because it is my favorite adjective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, who ARE those cute kids???? I want to hang with them, too!! And hurry up and get to CA already, wouldja??? I am doing some last minute things right now (like checking blogs, obviously the most important) before we head to the airport. SEE YOU SOON!!

    ReplyDelete