9.09.2009

We Got Married.

Alrighty dokey folks, here it is. The Wedding Post. Enjoy.


It started out the day before with a fantastic dinner in the JSMB's Wasatch Room. These, alas, are the only pictures I have from it.
And then we got married. In no particular order, here are many photos from said event:

How cute are these girls?


Everyone:
My Hubby.
I was so happy that so many mission peeps came and rocked our party with us! I am so sad that I never got a picture with my mission pres and wife though. This pic will have to suffice as my mission picture.
Mike and his best men, Taylor and Landon.

Some of you may be aware of the lengths we all went through to get eight boys ages 5 and under to smile at the same time...

I loved my bouquet. Thanks for saving the day, Mom.
And here are a bunch of pics taken by our fabulous photographer, Janae Bingham:

I think Mike looks so cute here- but I'm hardly even smiling. Oops.
Our photographer was big on what I call "pensive pictures." Not sure how I feel about them yet.







Our totally awesome cupcake tower, courtesy of So Cupcake. Thanks again, Marse.




Again with the pensive thing...

Quite possibly my favorite photo of the whole she-bang. Love the silhouette shot.
Also up there with my top 5:
Can't decide between the color and the black and white...I love my dress.


Ahhhhhhh!!!!! No more pensive thing!!! The cheese factor is just too much for me.


Another fav:And there you go.

PS- Finally getting your wedding pictures is pretty great, but becoming an aunt/uncle for the 17th AND 18th time in ONE WEEK is even better. We're excited to meet you, little JJ (James Jr.) and Lucy!

2 comments:

  1. Great post Meliss! I am drinking up these pics! Love the shoes, the silhouette, the cupcakes, the dip, efforts to make little kids smile, greenery in the pics, Soph, Sam, .. well- all the pics! My favorite is the pic of you and Mike sitting on the temple steps. Classy-fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the pics on your photographer's website and some of the "pensive" shots are seriously funny. Some are really nice, but a forced pensive look is kind of like a forced smile...makes for funny pictures. Overall great great pictures. Your reception site was a great place to get good pics.

    ReplyDelete