3.26.2013

March Maddieness

Well, another month has already gone by, and our Madeline just keeps stealing more and more of our hearts.  I can't believe she's almost three months.  Here are some photos from the past month for those wanting to see.  Prepare yourselves for major cuteness overload.

Greetings from her adorableness

She has so many different facial expressions.  She kills me.

These two are such buddies.

Cute cousins, Madeline and Ada, 7 weeks apart.

Hi.

This little string bean is in the 25th percentile for weight, and 80th percentile for height.  
She is one long, skinny baby.

 I love this sweet face.

Maddie REALLY  likes being held by a standing adult, preferably one in motion.  Read: the bjorn and I are pretty tight these days.

Smiling in her sleep

She is smiling all the time these days.  It's kind of the greatest thing ever.


She is just on the brink of laughing.  It's going to happen any day now.

My sweet girl

There's still plenty of time for her eyes to change, but as of right now they are most definitely blue.

Madeline has begun reaching for things that she's interested in.  She reaches much more with her left hand than her right.  I don't know if that's indicative of anything; it's probably way too early to tell which hand she favors.  It's just something I've noticed.

"What, you want me to sleep again?  But I already slept yesterday."

This photo was taken this morning when Madeline was supposed to be sleeping...

Life is good.

11 comments:

  1. So, I was trying to edit this post when I was feeding Madeline in the middle of the night last night, and instead of updating it I deleted the whole post. Boo. No more 4am blog updating for me. I was able to resurrect the post this morning, but all your comments are gone. Double boo. Apologies all around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha oops.

    SHE IS SO CUTE. I can't wait to meet her!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so cute. Really. Well done, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man I just want to hug that little thing! And that picture of she and Mike just melted my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the perfect site for everyone who would like to find
    out about this topic. You understand so much its almost tough to argue with you
    (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a fresh spin on a subject which has been written about for ages.
    Great stuff, just great!

    Visit my web blog: reviewed quantrim

    ReplyDelete
  6. ^^^^ yeah, Maddie has been written about for ages. I like your fresh spin, Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute cute, Bel! Love the post's title, too. ;) She is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable bel- especially that last pic. So much personality!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is seriously darling!! Is it too early to betroth her to Benny?

    ReplyDelete