6.07.2010

Out of Whack

Mike: "What day is it?"
Mel: "I have absolutely no idea."
Mike: "Me neither."
Mel: "I'm pretty sure it's June..."
Mike checks the phone and we find out that we are indeed several days into June. We have no idea how this happened.

Clearly, we're still recovering from our crazy last few weeks. Hopefully soon I'll fill you in on Mike's birthday, his 1L graduation, our South American adventures (complete with a persuasive argument on why we hate Delta and why you should too), LOST, last minute trips to Texas, Harry Potter, and our totally awesome tan lines. Until then, we'll likely be asleep.

Peace out.

4 comments:

  1. THIS UPDATE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

    LIZZIE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - what happened to all your Japanese friends?

    I'm with Lizzie. Dying to read about/see pics from your trip

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to see pictures and read about your adventures. I need to know more. Also, I think we should start planning our girls only adventure so we can get sweet deals on airline tickets and stuff. I think meeting on the east coast makes sense because Nat and Thur will already be there and you are pretty close and I am willing to travel. NYC could be fun, but maybe hard to do with a baby for Nat. We could do something more simple in Ithaca too. Chicago would be fun too. And I am sure that you all really miss Provo so we could meet there to (jk, please don't pick Provo). Just some ideas. I am willing to help plan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, so I was wondering, did you guys take any pictures in Brazil...

    ReplyDelete