2.11.2010

Icy Parking Lots Are Awesome

Father John Jenkins, President of the University of Notre Dame, drives a royal blue Toyota Avalon.

I know this because he almost ran me over with it today.

Okay, I confess: To say that Father Jenkins almost hit me is being a little melodramatic. Truth be told, one could make an equally sound case arguing that I almost hit Father Jenkins car. Regardless, there was an incident involving me, Father Jenkins, his car, and an icy parking lot earlier this afternoon.

I shall refrain from further elaboration.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That does sound exciting! Too bad he didn't ACTUALLY hit you, then it could have been a really good story. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how I can hear your voice when I read your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this post before???? I'd really love to hear the further elaboration part of the story...! :)

    ReplyDelete