10.17.2009

Our Wedding Pictures Came!

So we (and when I say "we" I mean "I") already posted pictures from the big day, but we just got our cd full of all the pictures our photographer took, and there were several on there that I thought some others would be interested in.To be more specific, our photographer took quite a few pics of our nieces and nephews that I thought their parents would like to see. It's too bad she didn't get a pic of each of our nipotini, but she did get quite a few:

Evie
The Sophinator
Tee-rav (AKA "Havoc")
Little Jake
Kate
Tavia
Evie
Z-Bomb and Uncle Jake
Claire
Anne
The Fearsome Foursome
Rocky
Emma
Don Carlos
Ben
Rocky
Evie

Emma
Some of my favorite people of all time:Sugar and Spice...
Snakes and Snails... just kidding. I love these boys. We tried so hard to take a picture of these kids all jazzed up in their suits, but turns out asking 8 boys ages 5 and under who haven't had naps or eaten dinner yet is just too much to ask. However, the resulting photo is pretty awesome. All the other pictures make our wedding look like it was peaceful or something. In reality, it was pretty great- but it was also extremely crazy/stressful/caused-several-melt-downs-by-yours-truly/etc. I think this photo captures that chaotic side of it all in a really endearing way. In fact, this just might be my REAL favorite picture from our wedding. So here's to you, boys. I tip my hat to you.
Another good one:
The wedding party:
Buddies
More buddies
Mamma and Poppa Wilde
I really like this one.
Wildes


Moorheads




That's all for now!

7 comments:

  1. Bel! I'm so glad you posted these! They are SO CUTE! Love that last one of your shoes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. Mike you married a great girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all, I am glad that you aren't 18 weeks pregnant. Secondly, congrats on your job. Thirdly, great pics - so glad I got to be a part of it all. And lastly, I have been meaning to call you but you work during the day and then by the time I think about it at night its too late to call because you are ahead of us. LAME. I will try calling you soon. Much love and I really do miss your guts. Indiana is oh so very far away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting all the pics! Especially the ones of the kids! You are right, it is fun to see them! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay trav looks SO cute in his tux! i didn't even recognize him in the crazy boys picture, he looks so old!!!! and your wedding was GORGEOUS!! i wish i had thought of all the cute stuff you did!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pictures from a beautiful day! Glad we could be there.

    ReplyDelete